| "The Rescue" © Mari Dieumegard 2010 |
| "Falling" © Mari Dieumegard 2010 |
| "Diving" © Mari Dieumegard 2010 |
The crisp autumn sunshine woke me up this morning and I was energized and rarin' to go in the studio! I started sketches for a new commission, this one of a family who surfs together... how cool is that? And I think I have finished my illustration of "The Apple Pickers" but I'm looking for some constructive criticism, what do YOU think?
Oh, and I have applied to the Picnic Holiday Sale in Portland.... I hope I make the cut!
P.S. What do you think of the changes I've made to my blog? I'm tweaking it a bit.

Congrats on the festival AND the sale! And tell D her piece is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI posted your Balance print on my blog. Thank you again. I'm so in love with it and can't wait to hang it in the new rig. :)
Thanks, Tara! I replied on your blog!!
ReplyDelete<3, M