Here is a little family portrait that I'm working on (this is the underpainting) for a couple very dear to me who just had their first child. When I'm finished it will include the baby's name, birthdate, weight, time of birth etc. I will be offering similar birth announcement portraits on my etsy site within the next month. My etsy site is still being built, but I'm hoping for a finish date at the end of June.
Fingers crossed!
And you know, you could also offer a package deal with actual announcements in a set (printed by the company we talked about)! Just an idea.
ReplyDeleteOOooh, you're filled with good ideas Melissa! Now I REALLY wish I had bought your coffee on Saturday, it would have been the least I could do for all of your inspiration and helpful suggestions. I hope I can repay you somehow, sometime. Thanks again!
ReplyDelete