Just beautiful, I love the family unit of Mother and Father, it is so important in today's modern world. cheers Marie
Thank you for the kind words Marie. I really enjoy making family portraits and celebrating all the many different kinds of loving families in today's modern world.
Mari, I am SO proud of you! This is just lovely, joyous, expertly painted!God bless you!!!Love,Your hubby's sis,Kathy
Thanks Kathy,I heard from Jen yesterday.. it made it there safely, phew!
Just beautiful, I love the family unit of Mother and Father, it is so important in today's modern world. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words Marie.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy making family portraits and celebrating all the many different kinds of loving families in today's modern world.
Mari, I am SO proud of you! This is just lovely, joyous, expertly painted!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!!!
Love,
Your hubby's sis,
Kathy
Thanks Kathy,
ReplyDeleteI heard from Jen yesterday.. it made it there safely, phew!