Monday, June 4, 2012

On My Easel 6/4/12

Raven Roost Studio
Magi - In Progress © Mari Dieumegard, 2012
Here is an update on my "Gift of the Magi" book cover design.  Still in underpainting stages.  I need to work on his skin tone & add detail to his clothing/ graphic elements to her dress.  I also need to work on the brick and the outside vs. inside.  I'm just glad to have gotten some time in the studio tonight.  I have been picking up a lot of substitute teaching & it's been hard to get everything done.  Two more weeks of school and then it is summer art classes in my studio, but more time for my work and even some time for fun in the sun.  It may not feel like summer right now (in fact I'm wearing a wool sweater! :(   BUT it is right around the corner!!

Thank You to everyone who braved the wet, dreary weather to make it to my opening at the Isaac Dyer Galleries.  It was much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment