Friday, February 4, 2011

Blizzard!



I could get used to this.  Today we had our 3rd snow day since the start of the new year and once again we enjoyed quality family time creating memories together.  I have come to the conclusion that I'm quite the home body.  I would be perfectly happy to hibernate all winter, leaving the house sporadically for food and fresh air.


Luckily, this is not the main entrance to our home.  Those icicles can't be good for our roof, though.
We've kept ourselves entertained during the wintery weather with things like "Pioneer Weekend" when we cooked all of our meals on the wood stove and used only candles at night.



We've also had a lot of family time in the studio, making "Eric Carle Paper" for collaging with


Knit: 

 Worked on needle felting:

And knit some more (my first sock!):

My husband made a fairy tree house for the kids,


and there was lots of playing in the snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment