This year I became a member of the Maine Illustrators Collective. Right now, I have two paintings in their group show at the Freeport Community Library. The theme is appropriately,Winter, and the original acrylic paintings "Simple Gifts" and "Winter Solstice" are on view until the end of the month.
Now that it is FINALLY Dec. 26th I can post the commissioned family portrait I was working on for the past month or so. I'm calling it "The Surfing Duncans." How cool is a family that surfs together??
Now, after a day of lounging around the house reading new books and playing with new toys, it's back to work in the studio. I am finishing my painting "Jewel Falls" and framing all of my originals in preparation for a solo show of my work in January (details to come soon!)
Enjoy the last days of 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment