"Sarah's Dream" From the Dream Portrait Series © Mari Dieumegard 2010
I'm having a giveaway this month and I couldn't decide which print to give away, so it is up to YOU to decide. If you are interested in entering just check out my print store here. Once you have decided which print you would like, go here to post a comment on my facebook page letting me know which print you would like to win. If you share this post with friends it gives you good ju ju and you have a better chance of winning! ;-)
I will be announcing a winner on Friday 9/24 at 9 am Eastern time, so stay tuned!
As always, thank you for supporting my artwork!
~ Mari
I really like the "Picking Blueberries" print. It reminds me of the first time I took my then 2 year old son to a blueberry farm. He picked so many blueberries that we had to freeze them for use. That was a great summer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the memory and the giveaway!
I did as you requested Mari. Thanks for hosting another give-away; such a thoughtful way to keep us interested in your evolving work. Here's a copy of the comment I left on your FB page:
ReplyDelete"Hi Sweet Mari, I would love to have the Swinging print to go with the Falling print already adorning my studio. I love your work, your style and color choices reflect mine and that's fun !~!
Thanks for another give-away. Will your kids be drawing again? That was such a cute series of pictures of them. Have a great Sunday-hope it is sunny where you are..."
The rescue is my favorite.. and I really like your new banner! I think it is much more informative (is that the right word?) of what your work is like! Love the little house.. and the picture of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kitty, I like it too. The other one... not so much ~ but that's what it's all about, IMPROVING!
ReplyDeleteI want everyone to know how much I enjoy and appreciate hearing which prints you like and why (especially the why Asiyah, it's fun to hear what memories they invoke).
What a great thing to do! I would be happy with any of your prints, but since we just moved into our house at the beach, I would favor the Diving print. I'm not even a "water" person, but your print is very calming and I really like the choice of colors, too.
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed! Hope to see you, your Mom and your whole family sometime soon!
Thanks Denise! I hope you are enjoying the new home. We'd love to see you again!!
ReplyDeleteAnd winner is... Andee! She posted on my FB page and said she would like the print of "Sarah's Dream". Congratulations Andee!!
ReplyDelete